Re: (TFT) Warp War

Dan writes . . .

>Mmmmm.   In a medieval world, EVERYONE eventually suffers
>from a lack of memory problem.  Thats why libraries were
>invented.  Look, there is only so much info that you can
>stick into a human brain.

   I agree, but that limit is larger than commonly understood.  People with
eidetic memory do exist in real life.  In TFT mechanics is easier just to
say there's no limit.  Characters should be allowed to buy their adjIQ as
high as they like and fill it with talents.

>Now, TFT has a method of forgetting talents.  Aside from
>making an appointment with the local dragon or Wizard's
>Guild, how many people actually make use of forgetting?
>I'd be willing to wager that the number is relatively small.

   Several of my own characters have bothered to forget something, and some
player-characters in my campaign have as well.  This is another item that's
recorded in the "Time Use Tracking" area on the character sheet.

Michael writes . . .

>Please send me the ones I'm missing!

   No problem.  I'll email them soon.
   By the way, Stan Rydzewski came up with Precision Creation, not I.

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Computers   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell: Over 100 Billion Cheated.