(TFT) Re: Summoning Stuff

Way back when I was actually reffing (as opposed to just ruminating about it) I used to have a small chance during every game of one of the player characters getting summoned as a Myrmidon. It made the players think a bit, and it was fun for me too.

I had a whole adventure planned where the party was going to be summoned to the Gargoyle realm by a spell that did not quite work right. The caster wanted one fighter to help it out, but winds up getting the entire party in an uncontrolled state. The whole point was to get home. Unfortunately that particular adventure never got to be.

Marty