Re: (TFT) Re: Cheap talents

David writes . . .

>To date the "Town Guard" has a 2:1 ratio over any other monster in
>total number of PC's killed (the next runner up being traps).

   Let me guess.  The "Town Guard" is the cause of all the characters killed
who failed their Brigand job rolls, right?  Or have these characters been
willing to be bad guys sometimes to make extra money?
   /Interplay/ had an article about this.  The two most common causes of
death in the author's games were "Town Guard" (when a Brigand roll is
failed) and Drowning.  Ever since I read it I haven't had a character make a
single job roll, and most characters now have Swimming.

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Design Bureau   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell: Go there and get ripped by little amoral teenage bastards.