Re: (TFT) Break Bone

   <Whenever I'm assigning the IQ of a new spell I look at individually
devastating thrown spells such Sleep and Freeze and then assign
accordingly.
The logic is that if you're going to totally incapacitate your opponent you
might as well do something else mean to him.
   Yet another reason not to allow opposing wizards within two megahexes of
your party.  Besides thrown spells the other nasties are area FUBAR spells
such as Slippery Floor and multi-hex Fire.  Kill the wizards first!>

Ummmm, so what was your fianl answere then?