(TFT) Boo!!!!

>This group got clobbered enough (no deaths but close) that
the party returned to Haven never to return again to the tomb.<

That's pretty high praise indeed! Any monster that causes that reaction is
doing its job!

Michael>>>>>>

I was so good that in other games just an eerie sound in any underground
setting "set" them off to not entering an area.  You don't have to have
monsters to make the PCs run just convincing sounds.  True roleplaying using
mood enhancers like sound.  When I say sound, I don't mean just this is what
you hear PCs but actually creating sounds in the back of ones throat to
simulate the condition.  Boo in its highest regard or is that slurping sound
a troll?