Re: (TFT) Hurting undead / other dimensionally / other worldly creatures

        It was not my intention to make ALL undead
immune to this sort of thing, just the tougher ones.
        A good suggestion, but again I won't do this
for all undead.  But likely a few.
<

No, I understood that - some undead are stronger that others - but the ones
without it arent the ones that will cause you problems! Incidentally, the
Space Gamer article dealing with Vampires chose regeneration as a method to
handle this problem for TFT.

Michael