Re: (TFT) Cheap talents and forgetting

GURPS

After TFT died I spent about 5 years trying to run GURPS. I came to dispise
it.  I've never seen a GURPS player ever do any roleplaying.

How can you roleplay anything but a combat monster when a 1/2 point of
knowledge skill will come up once in a blue moon, but a 1/2 point combat
skill will come up once a game - and the combat will take up the rest of
that day's session anyway!

The system just makes you spend too much time doing everything else but...

(imo)

Definitley