Re: (TFT) GURPS (was Re: Cheap talents and forgetting)

I wouldn't mind playing GURPS if they re-wrote it - but they'd need to
re-write Combat, Disadvantages, Skills, Advantages and Magic...

Look in the archives - there's was a dicsussion awhile back about
converting GURPS to TFT.... (I'm doing alot of Monsters myself right
now...)

Michael