Re: (TFT) Temporoary Enchantment and Summon Object

Here's a spell I don't think has been done before for TFT:

SUMMON OBJECT  IQ 16  ST Cost 4 + 2/day
(If you think it's too good perhaps limit it to non-enchanted items or
 introduce a /small/ chance that the spell goes awry and transports the
 item to a random location within 10xIQ miles.)

No, I think its fine as is - anything enchanted will always go on an
adventure anyway
A failed DX roll will mean the spell fails - a 16-18 I guess could mean the
above.....