(TFT) Rod's D&D Conversion system?

Well, thanks to some prodding from Joe, I decided to try the TFT Monster
Manual again.

So I'm looking to convert alot of monsters to TFT. At one time Rod posted
*part* of his excellent D&D Conversion system.

It's very good as it is, but he mentions that there is more to it.

" I also have a fairly large chart of modifiers which further vary the
finished
 results..... I also have converted Move, Hits stopped, Size, Damage, Magic
reststance and
a few others...... My goal was to come up with a standard set of
conversions to keep the
 consistancy and also..... have an end result some what close to existing
TFT creatures."

Well, I was wondering if he ever got around to posting the whole thing
anywhere? I'd love to see it?

Thanks!
Michael