(TFT) Buying Talents with experience

Dominic,
have you posted your system for buying talents with experience points? I
would be interested to see how you do it.
Back in June I posted suggestions for using Ron Pehr's TFT Superhero system
for improving talents, and also my system for buying (or improving) talents
using experience points instead of having to increase the IQ attribute. But
I didn't see any response to my post, not even disagreement!

Regards,

Chris

> Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:06:55 EDT
> From: "Dominic Desrosiers" <dominic_desrosiers@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: (TFT) TFT: Expert Weapon Talents
>
> It cost me 400xp and 1 additional IQ slot and I had to train for about 10
> weeks. This skill was not available to new characters and Sword was a
> prereq. So to be a "expert swordsman" it cost me a total of 600xp and two
IQ
> slots. I advanced under some different house rules (don't we all) hence
the
> XP cost. If I ever wanted the "Master" sword skill. It would cost an
> additional 800 xp (total 1200xp) and a IQ slot (toatl 3)and the GM made it
> clear that master swordsman don't grow on trees and it would take such a
> talented individual to teach such a skill.
>
> cheers,
> Dominic

Chris Nicole
TFT Codex 2000 http://www.loran.karoo.net/tft