From: "Chris Nicole" <chris@loran.karoo.co.uk>
Subject: (TFT) Buying Talents with experience
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 00:52:29 -0700

Dominic,
have you posted your system for buying talents with experience
points? I would be interested to see how you do it.
Back in June I posted suggestions for using Ron Pehr's TFT Superhero system for improving talents, and also my system for buying (or improving) talents using experience points instead of having to increase the IQ attribute. But I didn't see any response to my post, not even disagreement!

Regards,

Chris