(TFT) monster formatting

Michael, I'd just kept on with the original ITL layout, both for individual
monsters, and also for organizing in the four or five groups. I'm not
fussed either way - in some ways having more entries is good for fleshing
out things one hadn't thought about (e.g. no. appearing etc.) It reminds me
when i first got the monster manual with the entries a zillion lines long,
and thought wow... (frequency/no. appearing/AC etc..).
I guess after spells, monsters are the next least controversial thing to
put on line (at least until we discuss talents a bit further but I'll wait
until a few others drop their 2c worth of opinions on us both.
Cas

<

Well, I just added two more to the TFT monster manual I'm building. Morale
(from TSD) and Treasure Factor (from WL/FL).

Name
ST              MA
DX              Defense
IQ (+)          Attacks
Number          Size
Morale          TF
Food            Habitats
Special         Source
Basic description (what does it look like, sound, smell)
Specials
What would a Summon spell be for this creature?

Michael