RE: (TFT) Re: TFT: Number Crunching: Example

   I like it.  Metric is better and easier, and works just fine even in a
non-historical fantasy setting (such as Cidri and the majority of campaigns
out there).
   Despite all the undereducated "Bubbas" in this country, metric /is/
slowly creeping into our culture.  As Justin mentioned we already have soda
measured in liters, so everyone now has a good idea what a liter is. <<<<<

Yeah!! it's wat y'all have your Coca Cola in, RAT?

metric ton is pretty close to an English ton.  88 kph is the same as 55 mph.
A meter is about the distance from a doorknob to the floor.  Now we just
need more food manufacturers to package food in metric units (and list the
English measure in parenthesis /below/ the metric number).
   By the way . . .  flathead sucks.  Phillips sucks.  Square drive all the
way!<<<<<

Again, don't convert ---  As Nike states, "Just Do It!" and forget inches,
mph, yards, etc...  There is something about Americans and converting stuff.
I think it's something to do with an "inbred" Yankee (post Civil War)
ingenuity.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin