Re: (TFT) realism, poisons salves etc.

	Hi all,

	I made some rules for poisons where they
took a while to take effect.  The problem was that in
a battle I was always forgetting how long ago the
poison had been 'applied'.

	I suggest two types of poison.  The first
(slow poisons) takes a few minutes to take effect so
they do not cause problems during the battle where
they are used.

	For the second type (fast poisons), place
a die in front of the poisoned character which
represents the amount of damage or DX penalty it
will eventually cause.  Every two or three turns one
point of the poison takes effect, and the die is reduced
by one until it has taken full effect.  It is relatively
easy to wash / cure etc. the 'potential' damage, but
the effects that have already taken effect are very
difficult to cure.

	I find these rules quite playable.

	Rick