(TFT) The Fantasy Forum Issues #5 and #6

I finally found The Fantasy Forum Issues #5 and #6, that are mislabelled #4
and #5.

The contents of them are:
The Editor's Soapbox by Lester W. Smith that contains a full TFT Product
List
A Player's Guide to Etan by Erol K. Bayburt which contains a wonderful
Campaign Outline and a set of 'free' no IQ talents.
More than Meets the Eye by Lester W. Smith, a TFT-inspired fantasy short
story
In the Thorsz's Service: Black Augur Microquest by Howard Trump.

Hey where is Howard Trump anyway? He's provided hours of fun for me, I'd
sure love to talk to him again.

Michael