(TFT) Fafhrd & Gray Mouser for TFT

A while back, Rick mentioned that he lowered the cost of Talents partially
to allow for the creation of legendary characters like Fafhrd and the Gray
Mouser.

I responded that I felt they could be done in TFT fairly easily without
changing the Talent costs.

Oh well. Agree to disagree. These things are mostly subjective anyway.....

Then I ran across an article I had written on converting D&D characters to
TFT.....and then I remembered that the Lankhmar game by TSR had the
attributes for these characters!

So, I thought I'd try this out. I'll let the group judge the results:

Fafhrd (48 pts)
ST 18, DX 14 (12), IQ 19 (15), MA 10 (8)
Armor: Leather (2), Warrior (1)
Weapons: Fist (1d6-1), Bastard Sword (2d6+2), Dagger (1d6+3), Battle-axe
(3d6+2), Longbow (1d6+2)
Handicaps: Neutotic/Hates and fears magic (-2), Victim/Squanders money,
sucker for a pretty girl (-1).
Talents: Sword, Ax/Mace, Bow, Warrior, Woodsman, Naturalist, Boating,
Climbing, Theif.

Gray Mouser (51 pts)
ST 15, DX 16 (14), IQ 21 (20), MA 10 (8)
Armor: Leather (2)
Weapons: Fist (1d6-2), Rapier (1d6+3), Dagger (1d6+2)
Handicaps: Victim/Squanders money, sucker for a pretty girl (-1).
Talents: Sword, Two Weapons, Theif, Street Wise, Detective, Recognize Value
Spells: 3 IQ 8 or IQ 9 spells or 12 Cantrips (9)

Michael