RE: (TFT) EPT for TFT?

> Hlutrgu (nicknamed Swamp Frogs)

Groovy, PS where did MAR Barker get his inspiration for names, out of a
scrabble set.>>>>>

I believe Professor Barker is or was a professor of linguistics at the
University of Minnesota.  His friends call him Phil.  The creation of his
world of the Petal Throne goes way back to his childhood in the 40s and 50s.
If you got on the web there are a lot of sites dealing with EPT.  Check them
out they can give you more info.

PPS: Here's some local news you guys may think funny - we in Sydney will be
starting Daylight Saving (i.e. Summer Time) from next week, 2 months early
because of the olympics (!?), equivalent to you guys turning your clocks
forward in February.
Oh boy, I'll love going to work in the dark...

The whole continent or just the time zone Sydney is in?  Down Under and way
under --- Capitalism can not only change the world but change time.