(TFT) Re: EPT for TFT?

From: "grabowski" <grabowski@erols.com>
> Yes it is great fun but sometimes I believe the only one who could GM this
> game is MAR himself.  He has created such an alien world to most of our
> western standards that I am afraid to destroy the richness of the setting.

It's really not too hard to get a good game with a decent GM. I have played in
one game that went too far and we destroyed the planet. But it is a common
feeling among Tekumel fans that it is hard to GM.

> BTW Brett have you played with the master himself, MAR or Phil.

On a few occasions, yes. He is a trip. Basically, he doesn't use any rules.
He just rolls dice, and you roll dice and he tells you what happens. If only
they didn't play on Thursdays, I'd be there. I was lucky enough to play my
first game with one of his players as GM.

BTW, if anyone is interested, there is a Tekumel mailing list:
http://www.egroups.com/group/tekumel/
Also, alt.games.frp.tekumel, but it's very low volume.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader