Re: Re: (TFT) zombies and skeletons again

My take on this was always that if you made a zombie
and used a zombie ring it would never change, but if
you instead went the route of occasionally pumping
additional strength into them so that they're constantly
decaying with occasional toughening, eventually the
dessicated remains would become skeletons.  It's never
actually come up, but I imagine a month or two of
this treatment would about do it.

BTW might I suggest "flense" as the name for the
flesh removal spell?