(TFT) Empire of the Petal Throne

Brett and Cas,

Thanx for the pages you both created using my interpretation of MAR Barker's
monsters.  I did these things 20 years ago on an old typewriter and they
have been collecting dust.  As I stated to the list before I only used the
Hlutgu against my player characters once when they went through a GATE and
they ran away back to the gate never to return again.  Although I did use
the Biridlu once in real Cidri and the PC's beat them.  All a matter of
perspective.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin