(TFT) HTML in list

Just a reminder, folks, as to why Microsoft's email tools are evil.
Brett's last couple of posts have been removed from the archive queue
because the HTML in them really hoses things.  There was also an entire
digest quoted in the message!

This crap happens because of the default settings in MS's mail programs.
PLEASE turn HTML off, and make sure the message you reply to isn't
automatically included as an attachment, both of which I believe happen
without you even realizing it in Outlook.

I remove all posts in HTML from the archive queue since it really hoses
the web searching/archiving functions, so keep that in mind.  Thanks!