Re: (TFT) RE: Fine Armor Manufacturing?

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:45:05 -0500, Brett Slocum <BSlocum@ancept.com>
wrote:

>From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>
>>My cover has a red cover and was printed in 1981, so I guess thats first
>>edition of Source Book #2.
>
>You are both right. This is in the first and second editions of the
>C&S Sourcebook 2 (this is the second sourcebook for C&S - it is much thinner
>than the first Sourcebook). But mostly these tables are useful for
>reducing the number of die-rolls needed for armorer PCs to roll to
>figure out how long it takes to make these items. The actual item
>descriptions
>are in the Magic chapters of C&S.

Brett you're not quite right.

C&S 1st ed had a sourcebook with an orange cover, just called the C&S
Sourcebeeok

C&S 2nd ed had TWO Sourcebooks, both with red covers and which were
thinner than the C&S 1 sourcebook.

The armourer mage stuff is, as Brett says, in the main C&S 1/2 rules

ed
--
edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk           |  Dragons Rescued  |      _////
http://www.equus.demon.co.uk/      |  Maidens Slain    |   o_/o ///