RE: (TFT) RE: Fine Armor Manufacturing?

Michael stated,

So in the year 2000 D&D has finally caught up to the games I've been
playing since 1982.... gee, how nice for them....

But why would I play just because its' finally "almost" caught up with real
roleplaying games?

So its less silly? So what? I already play a 'less silly' games! Why would
I suddenly want to go back to D&D?

Just because it's less lame than it used to be doesn't mean it's actually
good enough to be worth anyone's time!

Just my opinion....but I just dont understand why anyone cares ... (except
all the gamers who claim they are going to make millions writing d20
supplements....)

I've sworn I'll never play D&D again --- and I dont see any reason why a
D&D version of FUZION would change my mind!>>>>>>>>

Nobody asked whether you liked the game or not!  All I mentioned is the game
is better than it was. It also has resources unlike the dead game that WE
keep alive on this list does.  Oh! BTW all these FRP games are silly when
you think about it.  I don't know how many times I have heard people speak
about these fantasy worlds as being almost real.   Everythings trivial when
it gets down to it.  I play these games because I like stories.  It's the
historian in me.  The rules only allow the story to have meaning.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin

P.S. Go to a game store and peruse the book.