(TFT) Cloak of the Velvet Hand

Greetings friends.

I just started running again. I wanted to share with you a little nicety that I put together.

The Mercenaries, the Minkies, and Cloak of the Velvet Hand (c) 2000 Joel Siragher

It is called the Cloak of the Velvet Hand. The Velvet Hand is the nick name of a King of an enemy empire. His means are pretty devious. He doesnt believe in recruiting vast armyies to conquer. He finds small bands of theives and mauraders and inducts them into his cause. He does this thru his 3 main contacts, one of which is a mage who weilds the cloak. They are powerful trusted mercenaries. The current weilder of the cloak is a mage with a light blue pigmented face, with celtic knots drawn all over it.

The cloak is a sentient interdimensional creature. When it is placed around the victim it injects a symbiot into the back of the neck which breaks the will of victim almost immediately. The cloak itself can hold up to 120 strenght points of victim into a small pocket universe. Thusly the weilder of the cloack can walk around with a small army at his disposal. This particular owner tends to keep a supply of 'Minkies', which are a cross between a monkey and a mink. Minkies lack fear like a ferret, they climb link monkies and scratch and bite like minks. These creatures are 1STR, 8DEX, 6INT. The tend to eat dogs, chickens, rodents, but prefer small children.

I started the game out in a forrest near town. 2 players smelled a campfire and followed it to the 3 men. They observed and then returned to town. Another player encountered the 3 men later in the game. They were very cordial to him. They sat him down, shared their camp with him... and during the meeting one of the mercs dropped the cloak around his shoulders. Now, unfortunately that player is *controlled*.

It was fairly easy.

feedback?