Re: (TFT) RE: D&D 3e

>they got last time.  It sucks, but the group I run has been gaming
together
for nearly 20 years, and I've tried to evolve them into role-players, but
it just hasn't worked....

It does make writing adventures easier, tho ;)<

This is definintely a tough question, but I've seen the most positive
results from the system.

I just introduced a new player to TFT who started asking how to build a
particular character who has this story, and this personality, etc. He was
absolutely amazed when I said "You just did it! That's all there is to it,
tell the story and the character's yours!"

TFT lets you do some many other things that systems dont allow that just
freeing up your imagination by not having to think about the rules
generally gives people alot of ideas they never would have thought of while
they're trying to 'work the system'...

Michael