(TFT) Snoddy Towne

"Cas Liber" <casliber@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

By the way --- I'm taking the "Evil Unearthed!" adventure from the >latest issue of Dungeon magazine and converting it to TFT using >Snoddy Town! Thought you might be interested!

 Whats snoddy town?

Allow me to answer this: Snoddy Towne is the start place for the play TFT by email campaign I have recently started. It is located at:

http://kelly_nall.tripod.com/labyrinth/index.html

I am running the actual game on egroups.  The URL for that is:

http://my.egroups.com/group/inthelabyrinth

Stop by and check it out if you wish. 100% open to any suggestions/comments...even have room for a couple of new players still.