Re: (TFT) idea from diablo II

if thats the same one on Ty's website, I've already looked at it. It's
good,
but I must admit, I ended up just looking at how they 'played' in he game
and going from there with an internal feeling for stats and wrote them. I
keep aving trouble with the PDF file at the Wizards which keeps refusing to
download (yes I have acrobat 4.0). They have a teaser of the Quasielemental
plane of lightning too whic does the same thing. But anyway, I looked at
some of it and I'll try and print it out at work sometime.
I've converted the Devilkin (comprising Fallen, Carvers, and true Devilkin)
and the fetishes.
Cas
<

No, the one on Ty's web-site is from Steve Jackson's origional article and
I feel like most of that is a little sloppy and 'quick-and-dirty' so I
expanded upon it quite a bit (with help from other list members, etc.).

What's the post on the Wizard-of-the-Coast site? What's the URL?

Michael