(TFT) Greetings

I am a new subscriber to the (digest version) TFT list. I'll probably just lurk around back here in the shadows.

The list info says to "introduce myself" so: just FYI, TFT was the first RPG I ever played (way back in the '80s.) I have a great fondness for the rules (enough that I hunted down copies Advanced Melee, Advanced Wizard, and ITL about three years ago: man were they hard to find!)

Also, like many, I wish Howard Thompson would come out of the woodwork long enough to sell TFT to someone who will actually USE it. Anyone tracked the fellow down yet? Is he still alive even?