(TFT) Greetings

>Also, like many, I wish Howard Thompson would come out of the woodwork
long
enough to sell TFT to someone who will actually USE it.  Anyone tracked the

fellow down yet? Is he still alive even?<

Amen!

I'm more than happy to hand him a check, but he doesn't seem to want to
tell us how much he'll take ($10 to $250,000) and what we get the right to
(ITL? Melee? Wizard? WarpWar? Godsfire?, Interplay?)!

So it looks like he just wants potential buyers to 'guess' at the correct
amount and give him a check and to 'guess' at the actual properties we'd be
buying!

If anyone has any more further details I'd love to hear about them!

Michael