(TFT) Oh, man!

>Turns out that he's got one decrying the evils of Dungeons and Dragons!
It makes for interesting reading, in the same way that driver's ed
films showing gory accidents are interesting.

Of course there's a website:
   http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp

This is the sort of stuff that really gives me the willies.<

Of course, 20 years from when this situation started puts it into alot
better perspective. Now I'm on their side.

After all, do you want their attention aimed on anything else...?

Jolly Roger Games put out an interesting book of Interviews with Game
Designers that has some interesting thoughts on the history of Gaming
called "Horsemen of the Apocalypse". Check it out!

Michael