Re: Re: (TFT) Hundred strength elemental

>elementals per day, and they don't even have to spend 250 ST to recharge
some battery afterwards.  Am I missing something here?
<

This has always confused me as well. David G. has written an excellent
paper or solo campaigning that seems to mention a 25 fST per day limit.
This sounds write from certaining writings in AW as well.

Maybe he knows more about how this limitation works...?

Speaking of which - does anyone know where the reference to losing 1 fST
per 12 rounds in combat is?

Thanks!
Michael