(TFT) Robin Hood

Are you using the map from the last Dragon?  Kinda blurry but still good.
They also did a good job on the "mythos" of Robin blending the Errol Flynn
with the Michael Praid.  Iron Crown years ago also created a sourcebook
that
wasn't that bad.
<

Yeah, that's what got me started and when I mentioned it everyone seemed
really excited about it.

I've always wanted to use the excellent Iron Crown supplement and so I'm
going through it and converting it all to TFT!

I'd never even *heard* of the Michael Praid stuff until I started doing
research for this campaign! I saw it for the first time last week!  I've
fallen in love with it though and it's the best version of Robin Hood I've
ever seen!

Michael