Re: (TFT) New TFT Counter Sheet

>  So my question is would you pay $5 or
> $7 dollars for a pack of new TFT counters.

Sure.  I'd buy one, and then three more if I "like
your style" (never seen any of your work).

I hope they don't have the nearly illegible fraktur
lettering of the Metagaming counters.

DMG wrote:
> I say at least fifteen dollars, but I would rather
> get the full twenty dollar set.

I really doubt I'd buy them "sight unseen" for $20.00.
If that's what the market will bear then I ain't in
the market.  Now if they were fully die-cut, AH-thickness
counters then sure, this would be a reasonable price.