Re: (TFT) One hundred healing potions a month

	Nice article David.

	In my campaign $1,000 to $6,000 damage is
almost always limited to the $10,000 needed to set
up the lab inside the building.  In other words we
don't get buildings blowing to smithereens, (which
would seem likely to do more than 2d6 damage to
a worker at the bench).  What usually happens is
some glassware, benches, ingredients, tools, etc.
are damaged or burnt and must be replaced.

	Explosions on an 18 are only 25% of the
explosions so I tend to tone down the 17 explosions
a little and jazz up the 18 explosions.  I've had walls
cracked or holed on an occasion with a 18
explosion.  I also tend to add $1,000 to the cost of
18 explosions.

	My labs are usually not in the down
town core, but can be found in towns and cities.

	Rick