Re: (TFT) Command at Sea for sale

My opinion of the game is colored by the fact that I haven't been able
to play the game, but I have read through the rules.  That said, the game
reminds me a *lot* of two games; Star Fleet Battles for the damage
mechanism and Lou Zocchi's Star Fleet Battle Manual for the movement and
firing mechanisms.  I think this game would be a lot of fun to play!  It's
definitely not a tabletop game, though; the more floorspace you've got for
this, the better.

A quick look at the Maverick's Space and Fantasy Gamer's Guide (where it's
fortunately listed though it's neither type of game) shows that designer
notes and errata for the game are in Interplay #4; I'll include a copy of
each article with the game.
<

I haven't played "Command at Sea" either but somewhere out there I read an
article about playing it with miniatures it sounded really fun...
Michael