Re: (TFT) Dice Roller on Palm

Kelly Nall wrote:

> Does anyone know of a dice roller program for the Palm OS?  I was thinking
> about getting a Palm M100, and this would probably make the final decision
> for me.
>
> Kelly
> http://kelly_nall.tripod.com/labyrinth/
> the1weasel@bigfoot.com
>
> =====
> "unsubscribe tft"

I'm sure there's more now than a year ago when I looked.  I didn't like
any, so I wrote my own with a tool called 'Formula Runner', which a
friend of mine, after looking at the code, called "Not-so-visual C--".

I was quite happy with my little buttons, 1 die, 2 dice, 3dice, and
'roll a handful', which showed as many as fit on screen.

I've been away from my pilot lately(broke the screen, first time in five
years, haven't got around to fixing it), but I recommend the genre of
tool quite highly.  I think I would(even might) go with a Handspring
Visor, if I were in the market today.  The Visor has the advantage of
running all the old Pilot code.