Re: (TFT) TFT PBEM

"Dan S." <sidhe@pearl.mhtc.net> wrote:
> Have any of you attempted to run a TFT campaign via email?  If so, how well
> did it work?

I've run GrailQuest and OrbQuest as one-on-one PBEMs.  GQ was great, OQ
was not.  I'm currently running Tollenkar's Lair as a PBEM (though we're
still a long way away from getting to the lair itself!), and I'm having
a lot of fun with it.

To tie in with the D&D vs. TFT thread, the text nature of the game is
making for some good role-playing.  For the times that combat is necessary,
I use Cyberboard and a new gamebox I've developed for a larger campaign.
See http://www.brainiac.com/tft/pbem.html for more on Cyberboard and TFT.

One note: keep the size of the group down!  We've got 4 people playing,
and it can take a while for everyone to respond.  The larger the group,
the longer it takes to do anything!