(TFT) RE: Converting Dungeons and Droolers

Title: RE: Converting Dungeons and Droolers

From: "Anthony Merlock" <amerlock@execpc.com>
> And my experience with TFT is that you have wizards with no talents and all
> combat spells, or heroes with all combat talents (except for the token guy
> who sacrifices 2 int so he can take physiker).

I played TFT twice a week for 2.5 years in college. We never had an entire
party that fit your description. I actually can't remember a single PC who
did. We had an NPC who was a combat monster, but everyone else (even the
knight) had well-rounded characters. The mages took a variety of spells, not
just combat spells. Now, it was rare for the mage to have more than one
or two non-spell talents. Heroes took such things as Charisma, Seamanship,
Recognize Value, etc. I guess I just played with well-rounded roleplayers.