Re: (TFT) TFT Labyrinth Adventures (was TFT Quest)

I've been thinking about Warhammer Quest conversion ever since it came up recently...I think this could be an interesting idea.  Here's my $.02 on your initial rules:

Chamber cards: you have the notion that 'if the first card drawn is
the quest goal', replace and re-draw.  I'd recommend that the quest
card be deliberately shuffled into the bottom half or two-thirds of
the pack to prevent it from being the first (or second) room.   This
is, of course, the WQ method.  I lay no claim to originating it.

An alternative would be to go with a more table-driven approach,
applying modifiers so that finding the quest room becomes more and
more likely as you proceed.

I think you may find that rather than lots of 'adventure specific'
cards, things may work better with general cards that have specific
definitions within the adventure 'booklet'--for instance, having
cards specifying 'static encounter x' or 'mobile encounter x',
with look-up text in the booklet, where the meaning of static
encounter 1 is defined for the current adventure.  Hazards or
nuisance encounters that would apply to all (or almost all)
adventures could be more strongly tied to their cards.

I like your concept that gates replace doors to impossible
locations.

I'm working on some corridor and room templates that would work
with this sort of concept...I'll send them to you if you like,
although I'm afraid I can't produce .pdf files.   I'm superimposing hexes on 90 degree constructions, to avoid going crazy with 60 degree corridors going every which way.