Re: (TFT) Re: fleshing out cidri/gazetteer online

> It really doesn't take artistic talent to draw a map.......

I must agree with Brett - the other thing about drawing maps on hex grids (1
hex = ?10km or whatever) is that by merely following the hexes around, the
borders get a rough, natural look. Even if it is simple, like the back of
ITL's maps or whatever. Gawd, one could even go online and find some snazzy
map-maker map thingy - i think I saw them somewhere....
Cas