(TFT) Re: The pyre flickers out.

> >   The Thorsz troops are closest but there are
> >better than 350 goblin archers in a great arc to the
> >north east thru to the west.
>    How far is the orb from water, like the river?

	The orb is 30 meters from the river.

>    Does Ben still look like a troll?

	Yes

>    If he does, was it obvious that he was firing a bow?

	Yes

>    Do trolls ever use bows?  OK, that's a stupid question, but maybe,
>sometimes...?

	Yeeeessss.........    Well sure, didn't we just see it?
The world is full of strange things.........

>    Are any of the salamanders still around?  Or the air elementals?

	The elementals are dispersing.  A few  have
hung about, but most of the fire elementals have started
burning the dry woods to the north.

>    A stone wall is a creation spell, not a thrown spell, right?  (My books
>are at work.)

	The Wall spell is a creation spell.

>    How many goblins are under Twisty's command.  I am guessing about 70 are
>left alive and fit to fight, but Ben will slowly look around and get a rough
>count.  Then...

	Twisstheggag has 70 fighters and 12 wizards that
survived the fight in the fort.  For the most part her
troops are undamaged and look well organized and
disciplined.

>    Ben will fire an arrow at the orb.  He does not want to discover that it
>is an illusion.

	An image you mean?  The arrow shatters on the
orb.  A moan / sigh goes up from the watching goblins,
but they take no action.  Then a  few leaders start walking
down towards the Thorsz troops.

	Rick