(TFT) Get rid of players with a bad habit?!?

>>And if this is the case -- why do you need the first 8 rules? :-)

>	Have you never had someone that wanted to join the campaign but had a few
bad habits?

	Hey! And some of those same bad habits can be the most fun any of the
players ever had. Like in my campaign, many of the players couldn't seem to
shake their "D&D" habit of stealing & backstabbing each other for thier own
profit. If I got rid of them all, I wouldn't have been treated to the most
hilirous game session I'll never forget - where the leader in an attempt to
curtail such "problem activity" had used a Greater Wish that "anyone who
next commits an act that directly or indirectly causes harm to a party
member would be turned into a prootwaddle".

Sometime later, the party wizard decided to put everyone asleep when he saw
the treasure heap   and thinking he could get around that wish. But forgot
they were in a wolves den. When the Dire wolves returned with him trying to
lug off a heavy chest with the treasure, his pointy hat suddenly drooped as
he realised he was in *big trouble* and one of the party members woke and
fought with the wolves. He found himself saying "proot" awfully fast.  The
thought of a prootwaddle running around the place in the wizard's pointy hat
trying to fight off the Dire Wolves with a stick while yelling "Proot!
Proot..." had everyone laughing for quite some time. (He never quite lived
it down, as the leader was always threatening to turn him back into a
prootwaddle again so he fight more often. Because, what made this situation
all the more funny, was because his DX as a prootwaddle was *higher* than
when he wasn't a prootwaddle, so he was able to hit more often and fight off
the wolves better than if he hadn't been a prootwaddle!)