(TFT) Re: Robin Hood for TFT

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
> Message text written by Brett Slocum:
> >
> On Robin Hood, there was a shortage of actual setting material and
> someone (I don't remember) got the bright idea of treating Robin Hood as an
> archetype or genre in itself, and applying it to other time periods. So
> that's how we ended up with three mini-settings.<
>
> That's surprising. I'm find lot of great material on Robin Hood and I'm not
> crazy about the 'archetype' theory...'.

Actually, now that I think back, the archetype idea came up because people
wanted the book to be something different, since Robin Hood books had
been written by other publishers, such as ICE.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader