(TFT) Re: TFT Codex Spell list

I held off posting my spell  list for quite a while because of the copyright
issue.
However;

1 - If HT or someone with a legitimate claim to TFT asks me to close my
website then I will do;
2 - I'm not quoting AW, these are my summaries of the spell effects;
3 - They are in alphabetical order within IQ; and
4 - It's a useful reference guide.

I can't help feeling we have spent far too much creative effort worrying
about copyright issues on this list.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THAT AS A REASON TO REOPEN THAT PARTICULAR CAN OF WORMS.

If any one really wants to discuss this further; e-mail me off-list
chris@loran.karoo.co.uk
Don't take that as a challenge!
:o)

I repeat;

If HT or someone with a legitimate claim to TFT asks me to close my TFT
website then I will do.

TFT is about having fun.

Chris

Chris Nicole
The Little Furry Masters Page:   http://www.loran.karoo.net/cavy/
Home to Whiskey Pig, Brandy Brindle & Piper Pipsqueak:
SLAMMER - Fast Action SF Skirmish Rules: http://www.loran.karoo.net/slammer
Bifrost 2000 - Saturday 4th November www.bifrost.org.uk