Re: (TFT) Dirt Cheep Dungeons

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 00:15:38 -0400, Michael Taylor
<MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com> wrote:

>Message text written by INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com
>>
>Remember, they also do "Character Artist" that, amongst other things,
>lets you design your own "Cardboard Heroes"
><
>
>Have you tried this out?

Yes.

Pardon the binaries but here is a screen capture of a counter and a
detail picure. The detail printed is somewhere in between (when printing
at 360 dpi, I haven't tried it using 720 dpi)

The art is functional rather than brilliant, but within its limits of
full face on, multi arm positioned and not mounted, it's not bad.

ed
--
edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk           |  Dragons Rescued  |      _////
http://www.equus.demon.co.uk/      |  Maidens Slain    |   o_/o ///