(TFT) Halloween came, and I'm still alive.

Louisiana seems to love Halloween. I don't know if it is because of the vodoo traditions in New Orleans, the Masquarade Balls, or that people just love dressing up as someone else. I have just survived a seismic series of parties and I even have a few brain cells left. Lets see, The Carlota Block party was broken up by no fewer than sixteen squad cars (Someone forgot to get a permit to block of the street this year). At first people thought the police were in costume. "Nice gun dude. Is that thing loaded?" There was the 'Star Wars' wedding earlier this month. The best men were Jedi, the brides Maids were Princeses, and the cake was a huge spherical death star. Wookies and droids were in abundance. It was the most romantic wedding I have been to (out of five). And lastly the countless weekends on Burbon Street. What a show. But I'm back and playing catch up. This is just a little note to say that I'll be responding to some posts from back in august and working my way up to the current. I estimate this will take a week, two tops. Also, Mr Justin Grabowski I have victims lined up to die in you TOMB I-VII this saturday and sunday. I also see that Ruffhauss has raised the HTH issue again. Can't wait to get to that one.

    David Michael Grouchy II