Re: Re: (TFT) Tomb I

From: srydzews@ix.netcom.com
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Re: (TFT) Tomb I
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 10:44:58 -0500

>>Orcs (equal the number of the party):
>> [snip]
>>EQUIPMENT: short bow and 6 arrows, spear or short sword and
>
> Everyone died....Twelve longbows, concentrating fire.

Er, longbows?  You do mean shortbows, right?

    Eleven strength, shortsword, spear, and long bow.

It'd be damned funny if all 12 orcs, with their identical
DX, simultaneously fired longbow arrows at a guy with
reverse missiles.

Actually one of the wizards did have reverse missiles. I think this is the only reason they killed eight orcs the first time out.

Nice after-action report...we've been doing Warhammer Fantasy
Roleplaying lately, but this makes me want to get back to some
TFT.

Thanks, it was a lot of laughs. One player made his 38 point character and Unarmed combat V type of guy. After he died he said, "well, you were just hot with the dice. They had to roll four dice to even hit my guy and my wizard had blured him. I think it was that critical hit double damage charger attack that did another double damage that did him in."

    David Michael Grouchy II