RE: (TFT) Tomb I

David or anyone else,

When I originally wrote this many eons ago it was not a programmed
adventure.  I took all the browning papers I had related to this "dungeon"
and programmed it so folks on the list could use it.  Have you played the
Sewer adventure I posted about a year ago.  This, it is titled "The
Adventure" was one of my first "dungeons" that I ran for TFT back in 1979.
Just like the "Tomb" it was originally not a programmed adventure but a map
and some notes.  I'll have to get to work and write another one for the
list.

For those folks on the list-Rick and Raandy- that I have played PBEM's with
I have a new e-mail grabowskis@earthlink.net.   Please stay in touch.

I am thinking of running PBEM using Barbarian Prince with TFT.  If
interested drop the list a line.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin