Re: (TFT) Quiet

Grabowski wrote:
> P.S.  Stan is Randy still running the TFT Sanctuary campaign.  I received
> something about a month ago from him and from you but nothing lately.

Yep, I think that's about when I received my last post from him.  I hadn't
heard that he had given up on it, though.  Perhaps it's on hiatus for the
holidays?

Speaking of which, happy new year to the list!  And to all of you, may
your fortunes prosper outrageously in the coming year, may your beards
grow ever longer, may God/the gods/the powers that be/Dame Fortune smile
upon all your endeavours, may your names not be inscribed into any clan's
book of grudges, and and may NONE of you fall into cunningly disguised
10' pits full of spikes and adders dug by your enemies while you are on
vacation.